This page is designed to answer some questions you may have regarding the Lakes Deals Store.
- How do I make a purchase? Locate the item(s) that you would like to buy and place them in the shopping cart. When you are finished shopping click on the checkout button located on the shopping cart page. If you have made purchases before, now would be the time to sign in. Otherwise, enter in your personal information and continue. There are a couple of payment options for you to choose from.
- My password does not work. What now? If your email address is on file you can have your password emailed to you by using the password assistance tool.
- How long does it take to get purchased items? If you made a purchase using a credit card, your items will be mailed within 1-2 days. If you made a purchase over the weekend your items will be mailed within 1-2 business days. If you decide to pay by mailing in a check, your items will be shipped when we receive your payment. Certain situations may cause a delay in your shipment.
- What is your return policy? Due to the discounted prices of our offerings we do not allow items to be returned. All sales are final so be certain of your purchase before you buy.
- Can I print items from my computer? No, all purchases will be mailed to you within 1-2 business days unless the particular item is eligible for digital redemption.
- When do items get restocked? Almost all of our items are restocked on Thursday morning, but few of our items are only restocked every month. Items that say "Temporarily out of stock" will be restocked. If an item says "sold out" it means that there are no plans to restock at this time.